By Paige Schultz and Emily Kay
- They have sprite in a glass bottle!
- The Kibbutzim don’t get creative with food options
- We drink water out of indestructible, paper-thin plastic cups.
- The showers are part of the floor! The floors get wet! We use a squeegee to clean them!
- We found many bugs in them. Yummmm.
- We learned about environmental and water conservation efforts in Israel due to a water crisis. This was reflected by two-buttoned toilet flushers.
- The toilet stalls resemble actual doors and go all the way to the floor! Wow! America should catch on! But…clearly, they should not start using the inconvenient showers!
- The erasers on pencils are white?
- They have chocolate milk in bags.
- We ate schnitzel which is a breaded chicken cutlet. That was pretty cool.
- People like to jump on your rafts when you tube down the Jordan River. It’s made of salt water in certain tributaries!
- The Cheetos look like tater tots and taste like peanuts.
- Kinder eggs are legalized. We got to go to a supermarket and eat Israeli chocolate and snacks!
We are super excited to learn more things that make Israel unique from our home in the United States!