First-time campers may be eligible to receive up to $1000 off tuition from the One Happy Camper program!
Campers who have never attended a Jewish summer camp before may be eligible to receive up to $1000 off the cost of tuition from the Foundation for Jewish Camp’s One Happy Camper program. To be eligible, campers must:
- Be registered for our camp and attend at least one full session;
- Have never attended a non-profit Jewish overnight camp for 12 or more consecutive nights.
- Not currently attend a Jewish day school.
Campers attending for 12 days may be eligible for the $700 grant while campers attending for more than 2 weeks may be eligible for the $1000 grant. For more information, please visit the One Happy Camper website and apply for the program to determine eligibility.
Sibling Discount: Each additional child from your family who registers for camp gets $100 off the cost of tuition.
Early Bird Pricing: Through December 19th, take advantage of the Fall enrollment pricing of $2900, $300 less than our regular tuition rate.
- The application will be available in the Fall of 2017 and will be available online for families who are already registered via their CampInTouch account. In order to be considered for financial aid, families must be registered for camp.
- The financial aid application is due Tues, Feb 28, 2018.
- We expect families to approach any and all funding sources available before applying to the camp. Many synagogues and local Jewish Federations have programs specifically to assist families send children to camp. This helps us reserve our limited funds for families that do not have these options at their disposal and for families that are most in need.
- The sooner you begin looking for financial assistance, the better your chances of finding it. By the spring, most scholarship funds have been used up for the year. If you are looking for scholarship after the February 28th application due date, we will still accept scholarship applications after this date and our scholarship committee will consider applications monthly through the start of camp. However, after the initial scholarship due date and allocations, funds are allocated based on funds available.
- Funds are limited, and we unfortunately cannot guarantee that applicants will receive aid.
To apply for financial aid, please follow these steps:
- Determine what you are able to pay. All families are expected to contribute to the cost of camp.
- Apply for the One Happy Camper incentive grant if your child is a first-time camper.
- Apply to local sources for funding, such as synagogues, federations, and Jewish family services.
- Ask family and friends. Grandparents are an especially great resource, and understand the importance of Jewish camp!
- Complete our financial aid application.
To assist you with preparing your scholarship application, download the scholarship information packet.
If you have questions about financial aid, please contact Jordanna Flores, Director at email@example.com.