2018 Dates & Fees
Please note: All prices are in US Dollars
|Opening Day||Closing Day||Fee|
|Session 1||June 19||July 1|
|Intersession A||July 1||July 3||$250|
|Session 2||July 3||July 15|
|Intersession B||July 15||July 17||$250|
|Session 3||July 17||July 29|
|NFTY in Israel||Four-week trip to Israel||11|
|Sci-Tech Israel||Three-week trip to Israel||9-11|
|URJ Kutz Camp||Teen leadership camp in Warwick, NY||10-12|
|URJ Mitzvah Corps||Volunteer & Travel Programs in North and Central America||9-12|
|URJ Tour La'Agam||Four week bike trip around Lake Michigan||10-12|
- All camp activities and programs
- Camp t-shirts and gear
- Off-camp field trips and meals
- Room and board
- Laundry service
- Transportation to and from the airport (if arriving by plane)
*We will make individual arrangements with campers arriving from the west coast or overseas based on realistic timing of available flights.
- Win a Pie for Pi Day: Register by 3.1 (March 1st) at 4:15pm - the first 5 numbers of pi - and get our Pi Day Discount of $250 OFF camp and enter to win one of 5 pies that will be sent to 5 lucky winners to enjoy on Pi Day!
- Pi Day Discount: Register by 3.14 (March 14th) for Pi Day Discount of $250 off your session fee.
- Multi-Session Discount: Register for more than one session, and receive $400 off each additional session.
- Sibling Discount: Each additional child from your family who registers for camp gets $100 off the cost of tuition.
Please visit our Making Camp Affordable page for the most up-to-date information on scholarship opportunities, current discounts, and need-based aid.
Please visit our Israel Incentives and Financial Aid page for scholarship information for Sci-Tech Israel.
Option 1: Your camper participates in all intersession activities, including trips, sports, science projects, art projects, etc. Your camper will receive the same level of supervision that they receive throughout the session from our caring and warm counselors. If you choose this option you must register for the intersession.
Option 2: You may pick-up your child after the closing day camper pickup time at 12 PM. Please do not arrive earlier as we will be saying goodbye to our first and second session campers. At 12 PM you will sign your camper out of camp for the entire intersession. Your camper will then spend Sunday and Monday with you. Please plan to return your camper to camp at 7 PM Monday evening. If you are not able to commit to this option, your child must be enrolled in the intersession. If you choose this option, you need not register for intersession.
Your tuition invoice will include $25 in spending money per session that will be given to your child on trip day. This will appear on your invoice as “trip day camper cash”. We know that campers enjoy purchasing small souvenirs, a gift, or even a special snack while out of camp, so this amount will be given to them in cash. Your camp fees cover the costs of all admissions to the locations we visit and all meals will be provided on these trips. Your camper will receive this money on trip day, so please do not send any money to camp, as he/she will not need it and $25 is more than enough for Trip Day