$1000 Pioneer Sci-Tech Israel grant for any teen attending Sci-Tech Israel
6 Points Sci-Tech is committed to creating experiences that are as accessible as possible, and to working with our families and partners to make them a reality. We strongly encourage each participant to seek as many sources of support as possible, and to reach out to our office with any questions. Please review the below information regarding financial incentives, scholarships from, and additional sources of support.
Through a generous grant, teens attending Sci-Tech Israel will receive $1000 toward Sci-Tech Israel. You may also be eligible for synagogue matching funds. Please contact Rachel Landman (email@example.com) for more information. We also recommend looking into some of the following options:
- Most local Jewish Federation offices offer financial aid for teen Israel travel. Take a look at some of the options below, and find your Federation here!
New York metropolitan area (New York City and Nassau, Suffolk and Westchester Counties) participants may seek Israel Experience Scholarships from the UJA-Federation of New York. Sci-Tech Israel is funded by the UJA Federation of NY and significant scholarships of $1000 or more may be available for those who apply. 6 Points Sci-Tech manages the application for this scholarship on behalf of UJA-Federation, and will send an invitation to apply for scholarship to families already registered for the program during scholarship’s application period.
- Through the Jewish National Fund’s Plant Your Way to Israel program you can raise money by asking friends and family to plant trees. You can personalize your PYW webpage with photos and information about your trip, forward a link to family and friends so they can donate online, and watch your fundraising thermometer grow as you reach your goal.
- The Jewish Federation of Greater Metrowest New Jersey’s Passport to Israel provides scholarships of up to $1,000 for teen Israel travel.
- The Jewish Federation in the Heart of New Jersey offers up to $1,000 in Israel scholarships to participants from Middlesex and Monmouth counties.
- The Boston Combined Jewish Philanthropies Israel Teen Travel Grant program offers grants and additional need-based scholarship for teens from the greater Boston area.
- The Jewish Federation of Greater Washington’s Israel Quest program provides funding for participants from the greater Washington, DC area.
- The Jewish Community Foundation in Northern California has funding available for participants from Sonoma and Marin counties, San Francisco, and the Peninsula from Mountain View north.
- The Jewish Federation of the East Bay in Northern California has significant funds available for participants from Alameda, Contra Costa, Napa, or Solano counties.
- The Jewish United Fund of Chicago offers need-based scholarships for Israel travel for teens coming from the Chicago Metropolitan area.
- The Jewish Federation of Cincinnati’s Israel Travel Grants offer grants of up to $6,500 for teens from the Cincinnati area.
- The Minneapolis Jewish Federation offers a variety of Israel travel scholarships for teens and young adults.
- The Jewish Education Center of Greater Cleveland offers both need-based financial assistance as well as a matching Saving for Israel
- The Jewish Federation of Greater Houston offers Israel Travel Scholarships for organized summer trips.
- The Jewish Federation of Greater Dallas offers need-based Israel travel scholarships.
- The Jewish Federation of Greater Los Angeles offers grants of up to $500 through their POST Partnership Grant for participants traveling to Israel for the first time on a group trip.
- The Jewish Federation of San Diego’s My Israel Journey – Teen Subsidy Program offers up to $1,750 for teens from San Diego County.
Generously funded by: