Incentives & Financial Aid
Campers who have never attended a Jewish summer camp before may be eligible to receive up to $1000 off the cost of tuition from the Foundation for Jewish Camp’s One Happy Camper program. To be eligible, campers must:
- Be registered for our camp and attend at least one full session;
- Have never attended a non-profit Jewish overnight camp for 12 or more consecutive nights.
- Not currently attend a Jewish day school.
Campers attending for 2 weeks may be eligible for the $700 grant while campers attending for more than 2 weeks may be eligible for the $1000 grant. For more information, please visit the One Happy Camper website and apply for the program to determine eligibility.
Fall Enrollment Pricing: Register by Friday, October 25th and get $200 off tuition! Many of our popular workshops fill up quickly, so register early!
Sibling Discount: Each additional child from your family who registers for camp gets $100 off the cost of tuition.
Multi-Session Discount: You will receive a $400 discount for attending more than one session.
- The application will be available and accessible for families already registered via their CampInTouch account starting in December. In order to be considered for financial aid, families must be registered for camp.
- Application deadline is Friday, February 14, 2020.
- We expect families to approach any and all funding sources available before applying to the camp. Many synagogues and local Jewish Federations have programs specifically to assist families send children to camp. This helps us reserve our limited funds for families that do not have these options at their disposal and for families that are most in need.
- The sooner you begin looking for financial assistance, the better your chances of finding it. By the spring, most financial aid funds have been used up for the year. If you are looking for financial aid after the due date, we will still accept financial aid applications after this date and our allocation committee will consider applications monthly through the start of camp. However, after the initial financial aid due date and allocations, most funds have already been awarded and funds will be allocated based on funds available.
- Funds are limited, and we unfortunately cannot guarantee that applicants will receive aid.
To apply for financial aid, please follow these steps:
- Determine what you are able to pay. All families are expected to contribute to the cost of camp.
- Apply for the One Happy Camper incentive grant if your child is a first-time camper.
- Apply to local sources for funding, such as synagogues, federations, and Jewish family services.
- Ask family and friends. Grandparents are an especially great resource, and understand the importance of Jewish camp!
- Complete our financial aid application.
2020 Financial Aid Packet coming in December! Our 2019 Financial Aid information packet is available via the website for reference purposes only. All applications must be submitted via CampInTouch.
If you have questions about financial aid, please contact the main office at 857.246.8677.