2020 Dates & Tuition
- Registration for Summer 2020 for campers entering grades 5-10 opened September 23rd
- Registration for the Machon Leadership Program (campers entering grade 12) will be opening in mid-December 2019 for Summer 2020!
- Last summer we filled up some of our dorm spaces and workshops by October and this year we expect that camp will fill equally as fast, so make sure to register early!
- Please note: All prices are in US dollars
|Opening Day||Closing Day||Tuition|
|Session 1||June 30||July 12||$3,475|
|Intersession A||July 12||July 14||$285|
|Session 2||July 14||July 26||$3,475|
|Intersession B||July 26||July 28||$285|
|Session 3||July 28||August 9||$3,475|
|Machon Leadership Program *APPLICATION COMING SOON*||June 28||July 26 (option to extend to 8/9)||$4,750|
|Sci-Tech in Israel||Three-week trip to Israel||11|
|Machon||Sci-Tech Leadership Program. *APPLICATION FOR SUMMER 2020 COMING SOON!*||12|
|URJ Mitzvah Corps||Volunteer & Travel Programs in North America and Israel||9-12|
|URJ Tour La'Agam||Four week bike trip around Lake Michigan||10-12|
- Fall Enrollment Pricing: Register before Friday, October 25th and get $200 off tuition! Many of our popular workshops fill up quickly, so register early!
- Sibling Discount: Each additional child from your family who registers for camp gets $100 off the cost of tuition.
- Multi Session Discount: You will receive a $400 discount for attending more than one session.
- Women of Reform Judaism (WRJ) – First-time Scholarship for Girls: 6 Points Sci-Tech Academy received a generous grant from the Women of Reform Judaism (WRJ) to provide scholarships for girls. Girls who attend camp for the first time in Summer 2020 can receive a $200 scholarship off the total tuition for the summer. Applicants must first be registered for camp to be considered for the scholarship. It is the goal of Women of Reform Judaism to engage more girls in Jewish life and WRJ believes that supporting girls attendance at Sci-Tech, girls will be empowered not only to love Judaism but to also pursue their interests in science and technology. It is part of our #SupportGirlsInSTEM campaign, in partnership with Women of Reform Judaism (WRJ).
- Women of Reform Judaism (WRJ) - Refer a Girl, Get a Rebate: As part of our #SupportGirlsInSTEM Campaign, families can receive a rebate of $200 when a new female camper enrolls at Sci-Tech East for Summer 2020 as a result of their recommendation. While the camper you refer must be a girl for you to receive the rebate, the referring family's camper can be any gender! This is a great way for the families of our campers of all genders to #SupportGirlsInSTEM! This “Refer a Girl, Get a Rebate” opportunity is available to all families who are currently registered at a URJ Northeast Camp (Eisner Camp, Crane Lake, and 6 Points Sci-Tech Academy). It is part of our #SupportGirlsInSTEM campaign, in partnership with Women of Reform Judaism (WRJ).
Please visit our Incentives and Financial Aid page for the most up-to-date information on current discounts and need-based aid.
Option 1: Your camper participates in all intersession activities, including trips, sports, science projects, art projects, etc. Your camper will receive the same level of supervision that they receive throughout the session from our caring and warm counselors. If you choose this option you must register for the intersession.
Option 2: You may pick-up your child after the closing day camper pickup time at 12 PM. Please do not arrive earlier as we will be saying goodbye to our first and second session campers. At 12 PM you will sign your camper out of camp for the entire intersession. Your camper will then spend Sunday and Monday with you. Please plan to return your camper to camp at 7 PM Monday evening. If you are not able to commit to this option, your child must be enrolled in the intersession. If you choose this option, you need not register for intersession.
Your tuition invoice will include $25 in Trip Day money per session and intersession that will be given to your child on trip day. This will appear on your invoice as “trip day camper cash”. We know that campers enjoy purchasing small souvenirs, a gift, or even a special snack while out of camp, so this amount will be given to them in cash. Your camp fees cover the costs of all admissions to the locations we visit and all meals will be provided on these trips. Your camper will receive this money on trip day. Do not send any money to camp, as $25 is more than sufficient for Trip Day. Meals and snacks are provided for campers on Trip Day, so all Trip Day money is strictly for fun souvenirs or additional snacks.