WRJ Scholarship for 6 Points Sci-Tech Academy
6 Points Sci-Tech Academy received a generous grant from the Women of Reform Judaism (WRJ) to provide scholarships for girls to attend 6 Points Sci-Tech. Applicants must be first-time Sci-Tech campers and must be registered for camp.
It is the goal of Women of Reform Judaism to engage more girls in Jewish life. The WRJ believes that supporting girls attendance at Sci-Tech, girls will be empowered not only to love Judaism but to also pursue their interests in science and technology.
- For girls entering grades 5-10 in Fall 2020.
- For first-time campers at 6 Points Sci-Tech.
- Must be registered for this summer at 6 Points Sci-Tech before applying for the scholarship.
- If a family is applying for financial aid, the WRJ scholarship will be considered as part of the entire financial aid package.
- Priority is given to families who are members of a URJ Congregation.
- Awards will be considered on a first-come-first-served basis. Limited funds and a limited number of scholarships are available.
- Recipients must agree to participate in WRJ and 6 Points Sci-Tech photos, interviews, or other URJ marketing opportunities.
Please note that a limited number of scholarships are available.
From our Blog:
“At Sci-Tech, You Build a Family,” An Interview with Jules, a Pioneer Camper (and recipient of a 2014 WRJ scholarship)